Your company will meet thousands of homeowners who pay to attend and are serious about making a purchase to satisfy their remodeling, decorating, furnishing or landscaping needs.
Top Five Reasons To Exhibit at Florida’s Largest Home Show
1) 35 years of stability and consistency.
2) Be face to face with thousands of homeowners.
3) The only paid admission Home Show Tampa Bay.
4) Consistently rated in the Top 30 Home Shows in the nation by Better Home & Gardens.
5) Rubbing elbows with the best of the best home service/improvement companies.
Great job of getting the word out for last week’s show! I’ve never seen so many people at a home show. Thank You
Great show. We sold out twice. We had to bring in more product as the booth was wiped out by Saturday. Then Sunday and Monday we sold out again!
As a local business, we understand how important it is to help generate income that drives the Florida economy. Each of our 3 annual Home Shows are held exclusively at the Florida State Fairgrounds. These are some of the largest and best managed Home Shows in the country featuring landscaping, gardening, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, interior design, green building, pools, spas, storage solutions, solar and more.
2022 Florida’s Largest Winter Home Show Calendar (Move-in/Move-out/Show Hours)
G&G Productions is the official contractor for carpet, tables, chairs, material handling, etc.
Flooring is required in all booth areas and it can be rented or you can bring your own.
Order forms are AVAILABLE NOW.
Advance Price Deadline: December 27, 2021
2022 FLHS Winter Home Show FAQs
Show Hours: Friday 11am-5pm / Saturday 11am-6pm
January 7th-9th, 2022
Expo Hall, Florida State Fairgrounds
Home Show FAQ’s:
1. All Exhibitors & staff must use the Orient Road Entrance. (Exit 6 off I-4)
2. Every exhibitor must check in at the Show Office prior to setting up to confirm your booth space and receive your badges and parking passes – no exceptions.
3. Wear or display company name while setting up.
4. Cars, trucks, vans are allowed on Show Floor ONLY on Wednesday, January 5th for move in and Sunday, night after 8pm for move out.
5. Forklift service will be available during normal move-in/move-out hours contact Nate the decorator in advance to schedule (813) 716-2711.
6. Arrangements and installation of exhibits MUST be completed by 8:00pm each day of Move In.
7. Exhibitors and their staff will be allowed into the Show starting at 8am Friday – Sunday. Each booth must be ready for show walk-through at 10am.
8. Please ensure the booth number that you are given is visible to the attendees.
9. NO DISMANTLING OF EXHIBITS MAY TAKE PLACE DURING THE OPEN HOURS OF THE SHOW.
10. Move out begins on Sunday, last day of the home show, at 5:00 p.m. Exhibitors will be allowed to remove hand-carried objects only from the show floor between 5:00pm-8:00pm. Vehicles will be allowed in between 8pm-7am Monday morning.
11. Your display must be entirely removed by 7:00AM Monday morning.
Move In: The Expo Hall at Florida State Fairgrounds will be open for installation of exhibits as follows:
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 5th 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
THURSDAY JANUARY 6th 8:00 AM- 8:00 PM
SUNDAY-MONDAY MORNING JANUARY 9TH 5:00 PM – 7:00 AM *
• THE RV SHOW IS CONTRACTED TO MOVE IN BEGINNING @ 7AM. ALL DISPLAYS MUST BE MOVED OUT BY 7AM OR SUBJECT TO FINED BY THE FLORIDA STATE FAIRGROUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
2022-2023 Big Home Show Dates to Save!