Your company will meet thousands of homeowners who pay to attend and are serious about making a purchase to satisfy their remodeling, decorating, furnishing or landscaping needs.
Top Five Reasons To Exhibit at Florida’s Largest Home Show
1) 35 years of stability and consistency.
2) Be face to face with thousands of homeowners.
3) The only paid admission Home Show Tampa Bay.
4) Consistently rated in the Top 30 Home Shows in the nation by Better Home & Gardens.
5) Rubbing elbows with the best of the best home service/improvement companies.
Great job of getting the word out for last week’s show! I’ve never seen so many people at a home show. Thank You
Great show. We sold out twice. We had to bring in more product as the booth was wiped out by Saturday. Then Sunday and Monday we sold out again!
As a local business, we understand how important it is to help generate income that drives the Florida economy. Each of our 3 annual Home Shows are held exclusively at the Florida State Fairgrounds. These are some of the largest and best managed Home Shows in the country featuring landscaping, gardening, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, interior design, green building, pools, spas, storage solutions, solar and more.
2021 Florida’s Largest Labor Day Home Show Calendar (Move-in/Move-out/Show Hours)
Download Calendar Here
G&G Productions is the official contractor for carpet, tables, chairs, material handling, etc.
These items can be rented… flooring is NOT required in the booths for the Labor Day Show, but it can be rented from the decorator or you can bring your own.
Order forms are AVAILABLE NOW.
Advance Price Deadline: August 20, 2021
2021 FLHS Labor Day Home Show FAQs
Show Hours: Friday 11am-5pm/ Saturday 11am-6pm/
Sunday & Monday 11am-5pm
September 3rd-6th, 2021
Expo Hall, Florida State Fairgrounds
Home Show FAQ’s:
1. All Exhibitors & staff must use the Orient Road Entrance. (Exit 6 off I-4)
2. Every exhibitor must check in at the Show Office prior to setting up to confirm your booth space and receive your badges and parking passes – no exceptions.
3. Wear or display company name while setting up.
4. Cars, trucks, vans are allowed on Show Floor ONLY on Wednesday, September 1st for move in and Tuesday September 7th for move out.
5. Forklift service will be available during normal move-in/move-out hours contact Nate the decorator in advance to schedule (813) 716-2711.
6. Arrangements and installation of exhibits MUST be completed by 8:00pm each day.
7. Exhibitors and their staff will be allowed into the Show starting at 8am Friday – Monday. Each booth must be ready for show walk-through at 10am.
8. Please ensure the booth number that you are given is visible to the attendees.
9. NO DISMANTLING OF EXHIBITS MAY TAKE PLACE DURING THE OPEN HOURS OF THE SHOW.
10. Exhibitors and their staff must be out of the hall no later than 30 minutes after the Show closes each night, except for move-out hours.
11. Move out will begin on Monday, last day of the home show, between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Exhibitors will be allowed to remove hand-carried objects only from the show floor.
12. The exhibit halls will re-open Tuesday, 9/7/2021 and your display must be entirely removed by 12:00pm that day. It is very important to have someone from your company at your exhibit when security opens the doors at 8am, as it is impossible for security to watch all merchandise being packaged for removal.
Move In: The Expo Hall at Florida State Fairgrounds will be open for installation of exhibits as follows:
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 1st 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 2nd 8:00 AM- 8:00 PM
Move Out: (no breakdown of exhibits during the show)
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 6th 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 7th 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
2021-2022 Big Home Show Dates to Save!